Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Entry for January 01, 2009

Uh... yeah... I probably shouldn't have gone out on New Years...

Sorry I haven't blogged in the last couple of days, but things have been really quiet. The only thing of note was that it's been so absurdly hot the last couple of days so being staying indoors, that I've been hitting various Lifeline's in search of cheap second-hand clothing that I don't mind getting destoryed to bulk out my wardrobe. Also somebody has been asking about me... in relation to Doc...

I got a call out of the blue yesterday as I was getting ready for New Years from work. Seems some American guy was asking around about Doc, and one of my co-workers pointed out my "relationship" with Doc (thanks Jennifer, thanks very much). My worry they were going to need me back early turned to concerned when she mentioned that he seemed almost as interested in the MiB's that went over Doc's lab. Does he know? Does he suspect?

So I opted to go out anyway, to at least try and dodge him he comes calling until I can get my story straight with what I told the MiBs. Last time I couldn't really tell them anything because apart from a sensation like I was dying, the formula had no apparent effect on me, now... Anyway, I walked up the station and caught the train to Roma Street and switched to head to Southbank and meet up with friends by about 7pm, just walk around drinking and just getting into the vibe of new years. Its still hot and not helped by so many people.

By the 9:30 family friendly fireworks show I'm more than a little buzzed, and I lost my friends. But I linked up with this guy, nicely built, reasonable handsome, a little sleezy. Okay, based on his willingness to keep buying me drinks and the looks he gave me, very sleezy, but I didn't mind. It was nice to be hit on, to have drinks bought for me, to feel like I'm younger and prettier, to forget how strange my life has become. When he wrapped his arms around me when midnight hit, I felt... normal.

But with the fireworks over he led me aside into a quiet little nook, the way his hand stroked my shoulders, the way we both kissed, it was clear what he was after. If I wasn't so drunk I probably would have had my defense up, probably would have said no, but as he's got me up against the wall, his hand going up my skirt, all I could think about is that its being so long, so very long since I've been with anybody. That I want this, that I want him inside me. Then as he squeezes my breasts he remarks that he loves women with large tits.

I'm too far gone to stop, but a little part of me jolts in response to that. I don't have large breasts. I quite clearly don't have large breasts. If I had large breasts, I wouldn't have gone and drunk a strange formula in the hopes of getting them. That means I must be changing.

I couldn't tell him even if I wanted to, as his fingers worm their way under the elastic of my panties my body operates on two very different auto-pilots. My heart beat filled my ears, massive sledgehammer blows that send burning blood surging through my body, a moan escaping my lips between kisses as I felt it begin to sweep through my body, starting to pool in my breasts and sex.

My panites start to get awful crowded as my sex swells and opens, like its attempting to grab his fingers and make a go for his hand. I don't know how by my nipples seemed to have gotten even harder, stabbing through my dress like iron, being pressed harder into the fabric as my breast grew larger and larger.

My high-heels snaped under the strain of my increasing weight, but by the time my heels touched the ground I was already taller than I was before. The coat was getting tight at the shoulder, the sleeve seam bursting as I rolled my shoulders, biceps exploding into new sizes causing the fabric to shred, my nails gouging deep rents in the concrete wall sleezy-o was pressing me against.

He seemed to be lost in his lust as much as I was, showing no sign of noticing as the straps of my dress snap under the force of breasts growing beyond sane cup sizes, forcing fabric, nipple ad breast flesh into his face, and causing the massive mane of black green hair cascading down my back to bounce in response. I bit my now lush, plump green lips as my rear, hips and thighs swell, panties snapping and leaving only his hand and air touching my sex as something begins to build.

I arch my back, head slam and smashing the concrete wall without even twinge of discomfort, a husky cry emerging from my lips as the best climax of my life arced through like a million volts. As my breathing raced, I realized I wasn't coming down, that this sense of power was still ebbing and building, that this is what she felt.

I don't know what shocked me more, the fact I changed and stayed me, or the sensations, feelings and urges of her body.

My dress reached to above my knees now barely covered my sex unless I stand upright, two thirds of my massive breasts were over the top of my neckline, the nipples still covered but aerola clearly visible. My coat ripped within an inch of destruction as I flexed my densely muscled arms.

I felt so much energy humming through my veins that I wanted to run for miles, to leap to the moon, that my body was about to leap out of my emerald skin and that only force of will was keeping me here. My muscled throbed and ached to be used, only the touch of his hands on my flesh keep my grounded as impossible sexual need assault, that caused even my muscular legs to shiver and buckle.

It was getting so hard to think as primitive urges crowded my mind, the siren call of my body's new form. I could use so many words to describe what I felt, what I had become, but none could carry the full weight of what I felt. It felt.... wonderful, even that is gross understatement.

Then I'm hit with a sensation like somebody has grabbed me by the shoulders and is pulling me back, except I seem to be falling backwards from my field of vision, falling away from the sleezy-o, falling away from the utter perfect form as she pushes forward. Everything is fading, as I feel her grin and say "My turn", which I know is directed at me, even though he could think it was directed at him when she grabs and effortlessly tears the crotch of his slacks open.

Then things got fuzzy and incomplete like when I normally changed, I can recall only images, bits and pieces of riding sleezy-o until he's screaming, of drinking and drinking and drink, of kissing a woman trying to kneed her tits like there was no tomorrow, basically acting like a drunk slut.

Right up to the point where a cop is hassling her, demanding she come with him. Then she was like a raging barbarian, laughing in his face before backhanding him into a tree. People were screaming at her, making her angry, which only resulted in egging her into doing worse and worse things. Security guards raced up in a golf cart and started calling more guard and police. She shoved them out before grabbing the cart with one hand and tossing it into Streets Beach, scattering the poor swimmers in the lagoon.

She started roaring like wild animal as people start screaming and stampeding to get away, more police arriving and starting firing tasers and pepper spray at her, shocked and scared as she shruged them all off, shouldering people aside. Then she leapt onto the top of the Wheel of Brisbane, bellowing and beating her chest like she was was King Kong between almost school girl giggles.

The police start to shoot at her, but even direct hits didn't seem to phase her, just causing her to yell insults that would make a sailor blush. She finally leapt away when a police chopper began to approach, leaping and landing as she covers suburbs in mere minutes.

She kept up this pace until she reached two stations from my home and stopped, doing something else that shocked and amazed me, she began to revert. Normally it happens while I'm asleep, or I revert from a partial change, but this was the first time I was aware of the full revert. It bordered in almost physical pain as she almost screamed as the impossible, seductive power and strength bled away, forcing her inside me as I too cried for the power that I had tasted.

After sobbing and collecting my aching body, I thankfully recovered to catch the next train, and no transit cops were in my car to find out I lacked a ticket, let alone a purse or ID. People just thought I was another New Years party goer, none of them noticed that there were bullet holes in my dress and that I was totally sober with fear, fear of what she did and how narrow my escape. I ran home as fast I my little legs would carry me, and luckily my hidden spare key was still there.

I know some will ask if I recalled more of her fight with the cops than normal, and actually I recalled less than when she was sucking face with anybody who'd come near her. It's just that I had help filling in the gaps thanks to the fact the TV, radio and newspapers have reports on her rampage. There is only a few blurry photos, a few seconds of film, but the media are buzzing with the witness statements of the massive green skined monster and that a task force is being organized to hunt down this monster.

It's not a UFO rumor any more thats for sure :(

I want to be angry at her for endangering us both, because I don't know what to do now, but I'm so conflicted.

When I became her, I felt.... liberated. It was everything I dreamt over, everything I took the formula for and more, sooo much more. But it makes me wonder, if I'm a prisoner when she emerges, is she a prisoner trapped inside poor, frail, fragile, weak little old me? Desperate to get out, to become strong, powerful and vital again? Is it any wonder she's angry at me?

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that your New Year's revelry turned so disastrous. You'll have to be even more careful than ever now. The problem is, how can you actually *be* more careful when you don't have much control over when she comes out? Even staying at home isn't safe. Drinking isn't safe. Going out with friends isn't safe. Maybe this is a condition you will just have to get used to at least for a while and try your best to not get caught.

    From your account, she did sound angry that she had been confined inside you, and she turned that anger loose on everything around her. Have you thought about trying to cause the transformation in a more controlled way? Instead of waiting for something external happen to you to make her come out, how about doing something on purpose that you know will cause the change? Maybe she won't be as angry and out-of-control because you *let* her come out. It's just a thought, as I don't want to see you go through this kind of thing too many more times.

    ReplyDelete