Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I don't know what happened next

Dec 4th 2008

I know what your going to ask, and I've read my last entry over and over in the hope it would prompt something, but I just don't recall what happened next. One minute it feels like I'm burning up and my body is tearing apart inside and then... It's morning and I'm lying face first on my bed, legs spread eagled and my clothing in shreds.

I seem to recall flashes of green, must of been some greenish hail clouds in storm, but nothing of note. Must of really being burning up to tear my clothes like that, I guess. I don't know. That's the scary part.

I guess the formula didn't work, or it works very slow, because apart from the blackout I'm the same as before. I'm a bit hungry, but I couldn't really keep anything down last night so I'm making up for that I guess. I went to work as normal because I was still normal.

About the only interesting, and concerning, thing is Doc's absence has been noted, and his lab has been taken over by various men in black suits who glower at all us girls in the office. I timed my run on the formula well, if it indeed is doing something to me. Whatever Doc was doing, he was paranoid enough that he messed with the security cameras in his lab. It went unnoticed until the black suits turned up, so thankfully my visit to the lab hasn't been noted even if they know someone was in there and drank the formula. Apparently, as far as lunch room overheard gossip goes there was a thin film where the formula sat at before somebody (ie me) drank it, so they can tell there was more. I hadn't even thought to look for that kind of thing, to tell if somebody else had drank some before me. Too late now to check.

Apart from that, uneventful day and now washing my clothes in my underwear. Benefit of living alone I guess, and I'm not that sure of my body to be walking around naked or anything. Looking at myself in the mirror did make me reflect (ha!) on how long its been since anybody else has seen me in a state of undress though. Its been... awhile, and I guess I do kind of need to be with a guy... or a girl.

Which is why I'm in front of my desktop typing this and alt-tabbing to erotic fiction sites to make my hands roam a little. I guess part of why I wanted the formula to make me...well... better, is to make more attractive, to inspire lust in people. That's almost as sad as my rubbing myself on reading stories off the net. Maybe getting too into it. This bra I'm wearing feels a little tight, maybe the formula is working and I've gotten a little bigger. Certainly a larger sized replacement for the one I ruined last night. Damn... I feel so warm all of a sudden, and its been getting worse since sat down in front of the computer and started reading. I don't know if I'm having another "attack" like last night, it feels different. Very Different. That felt like my body was destroying itself, this feels like something is growing and surging inside me, it almost feels like...feels like...fe-

message ends

No comments:

Post a Comment