Saturday, December 20, 2008

Entry for December 21, 2008

Uh, well. I took the suggested advice to not go out Friday night, but apparently I don't have/didn't have any say.

After an absurdly large lunch, Ultimate Double Whopper isn't my normal fare, and my co-workers lukewarm on going out on the last Friday before Christmas, I talked myself into not going out. Too busy, no backup to avoid sleazy drunks from Christmas parties. So I went home.

It was a boiler Friday night, I didn't realize how hot until I left work (air-conditioned offices are a godsend and curse). By the time I get home I need a shower just to feel clean. After another large dinner I decide to have another lonely old maid night in front of the TV, but I'm still overheating and my head is as muggy as the weather.

So I have another shower, almost all cold, and it seems to do the trick and walking around nude seems to help. At the time I don't see anything wrong with it, because I'm so hot, and my head is all muddled, but now it's as clear as an alarm bell.

I settle down to try and type up a blog, but the words don't come, I'm so confused. I'm rubbing my head trying to physically force some sense into it. It's about then I notice that my skin feels clammy and pale, with a sick green tracery of veins underneath.

I knew what this was, what this meant, but my mind isn't working right and all I can do is stared with a kind of open mouthed yokel expression on my face. The green color in my veins grows darker and seems to be pumping with increased force, starts to seep into my skin and flesh. I feel a kind of warmth, a pleasurable warmth inside me start to leach out to my muscles. I just stare as my arms start to become rounded and hard, not frail and straight.
I feel cloth of my computer chair as my bottom seems to shift and drag across it. I notice my monitor seems to be sinking into the desk as I grow taller. I murmur as I notice my breasts are growing bigger, blocking off the view of my lower body, topped by dark green impossibly hard nipples.

It felt good, so good and then-

It's morning, I'm naked face down on my bed, legs spread.

Again.

At least this time I didn't destroy any clothes (that I know of). But not like again because my feet and knees were dirty, and I recall bits and pieces.

I recall running, feeling my heart pound in my chest, the pleasure of physical exertion.

I recall my hands forcing somebody elses hands onto my chest, causing a pleasure of a different but still physical kind.

I recall arrogance as somebody hit me with a taser and scream as it didn't even phase me.

I recall the moon being far closer than it should be, and the ground being further away than it is normally.

I recall liking what was happening.

1 comment:

  1. ...OH SO AWESOME!!!! (Just thought you should know!) Ever thought about a book? (Just curious)

    ReplyDelete