Monday, December 15, 2008

Entry for December 16, 2008

My lack of blogging is partly being busy at work, trying to get everything sorted before we go on skeleton staff over Christmas, partly nothing has happened. I haven't blacked out once.

I've realized that perhaps the lack of blackouts doesn't mean I'm not.... changing.

Last few mornings my PJs, nightie and panties in summer, were a little more ruffled than usual.
This morning, things were a... uh... a little more noticeable. The stitching on my sleeves was popped in places, and crotch of my panties were stretched as if I was smuggling a football.

Whatever is happening, my lack of dream recall is preventing me from learning about it any more than if I was just blacking out. But I did have a few "quiet" days, and now it seems to be building again. But to what?

Hopefully not something Friday night, I'm going out for drinks for the... well... first time in awhile. Normally not my thing, but the idea just.... popped into my head. We'll see if the scene is any less depressing than before.


3 comments:

  1. I'm at the edge of my seat already! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't go out friday if i were you.Things can sometimes get beyond your control and you will know for sure if your changing or not and that could change your whole life. Dr Jones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't let your "blackouts" control you. Live your life and let loose. But, pay attention to the nearest ladies room, just in case the stitches on your sleeves begin to feel tight.

    ReplyDelete