Sunday, December 28, 2008

Entry for December 29, 2008

Hello, my name is Katherine and I'm a paranoid wimp who is scared of her own shadow :(

Yesterday after I posted my last entry and I did my Sunday type chores, I decided I'd go out
shopping, partly for myself, partly for her. I had the (inspired? stupid?) idea that if I
bought things to try and keep her happy that I could "convince" her to stay home at least until the heat died off so to speak.

First I went to the supermarket, at a different shopping centre than before Christmas where I had my... "event". Little longer drive, but also had other places I was planning to visit there near by. Much less busy and no problems, until I'm in the checkout (normal one :) ) I saw this man in the one over, fairly broad shouldered, decently built, short cropped hair, who was flicking me the occasional glance. Normally a gal would be happy to get some attention, but his look made me think about the newspaper article and if people were hunting me, so I acted "normally", I smiled and went shy.

A quick "I'm not running" walk later and I'm in little bottle shop next door, Queensland law doesn't allow bottle shops inside supermarkets so Woolies cheats by having them next shop over in many shopping centres. Here I buy purely for her, 4 bottles of low grade Vodka, as I am over booze for the moment. As I leave, I watch the guy from the checkouts head to the counter, he was in the bottle shop the entire time I was there. Now, any sane person would assume that he was just doing what I was doing, heading here direct from buying groceries, but it ups the shiver of fear in me.

My next stop is outside and across the street from the shopping centre, a... uh... I'm not a slut understand...a sex shop. I've never gone to a sex shop without friends, so I felt very exposed and self-concious as I looked over the toys. I'll admit I like how big her breasts are, and the sensations she feels, combined with the sense of raw power do drive me wild, but slightly concerned how out of control her lust seems to be. So far she's only slept with one guy (I know of), but what happened to my old hockey stick are a clear sign she's seeking release. My small-ish stature made it was very easy to claim I was buying them for a friend when I selected some rather large toys.

As I leave, worried enough that somebody will point and yell "slut!" at me, I see him again walking in my direction. My mind is screaming he knows, he knows! as fear takes control. My heart is in overdrive now as I turn and run down the little alley on this side of the street. I felt my heart go from a drumbeat to sledgehammer, veins bulging and straining to contain the dramatically increased flow of blood raging through my system as I stumble and hide behind some boxes. In a way I was glad that she was coming out, to protect me, to save me from harm.

It was then that I watched the guy stop at the top of the alleyway as a little girl and pretty blonde walked up and gave him a hug before they all walked off, completely unaware of my existence. It was all just coinidence he was where I was after all. It was all in my stupid paranoid mind.

I wish I could say that at this point as the fear faded from my system that I began to calm down and slowly revert to normal. I certaintly wished it.

Instead the fear was flushed from my systems as anger, a raw naked RAGE flooded my mind and body, causing me to groan as the change sped up again. My back felt as if on fire as my arms and legs threatened to buckle, muscles twitching randomly and unresponsive. I let out a mental scream, but a mere moan of delight emerged from my pursed lips. I pleaded over and over and over for her to stop, commanded my lips to make the words, but the husky voice that came out proclaimed "No, you stupid paranoid weakling" as I felt a pulse of lust, warmth and power throb through me.

I watched the sleaves of my blouse slide up my forearms as my arms began to grow. I felt the plastic eyelets for the shoulder straps and rear clasp of my bra just snap as chest surged violently forward, the top few buttons on my blouse popping off in response as my breasts turned their attention to them. I felt the crotch of my panites pulled tight across my plumping sex as rear was forced into my butt crack by my swelling bottom, my skirt straining at the sides as my thighs and hips seem both widen. My toes wiggled or twitched and I felt the faux leather of my sneakers and the fabric of my socks just part as cooling air hit my little digits.

My vision began to get very blury and out of focus, so much so I barely noticed as in increasing volume of dark black-greenish hair fell into view. My pleading with her had reached a fever pitch as I knew time was running out, but all she did was growl at me, an almost animal inhuman sound. Then I blinked, and I was sitting on my lounge wearing the tattered remains of my clothes in front of the TV, the early morning light streaming through.

It happened so fast again, and its clear she didn't take too kindly to being bossed around, especially when I was in the wrong for wanting to change. While she refused to stop the change, she did follow my wishes to lay low. I recall that she safely carried my packages and purse, following back alleys and lanes home instead of huge leaps, and for most of the time she sat in front of the TV, eating and drinking. I...I do need to review sex toys before I buy another lot, she ... she kind of broke the ones I bought... like they've been crushed... squeezed out of shape...

Anyway, I've had a big lunch, all my meals are bigger nowdays as apparently I'm eating for two now, but still really wrecked so I'm heading for bed. Hopefully I can recover my strength in time for New Years.

2 comments:

  1. If alcohol is adding to the fire, then New Year's looks like a transformation waiting to happen for you. Either drink alone, or risk being caught. It seems at this point, controlling her escape is a crap shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, New Year's could be a lot more interesting than normal. It might be a good idea to keep a low profile until then, and it probably goes without saying that you might not want to accept any party invitations, either.

    Sounded like she was pretty upset with you, and you might not like to hear this, but she did have a point. You let yourself get work up enough to change, at first thinking it might be for your protection, but then changed your mind and wanted her to go back inside? I'm glad to hear that things turned out more or less okay, this time. I hope you can be more careful in the future, even if you can't stop her from coming out.

    ReplyDelete