Monday, January 5, 2009

Entry for January 06, 2009

I miss being on holidays already. Miss being able to sleep in, just mess about, to not have to rush my meals, not having to wear heels all the time.

I guess there is an upside though, now that I'm back at work I'm not losing myself in endless recrimination or pondering about her, or paranoia fits about if I'm about to be discovered and strapped to shiny metal bed above biiig lights surrounded by doctors.

Instead I'm surrounded by bimbos again. I guess why I gravitated to Doc was because I didn't really click with the other office girls. Since I drank the formula I've been less tolerant in general, and since I went on leave I'm even less willing to put up with them. Of course now I don't have Doc (at work at least) to hide away with.

I would have seriously run away, if I didn't make an effort to get into the gossip line again. They apparently either don't know, or don't care about about semi-nude green skinned amazons running about and seemed much interested if I'd hooked up with Doc on the sly.

About the only that made it worthwhile is that they let slip that with Doc's disappearance, ad the police and MiBs having finished going over the lab, they're going to strip it and reassign it to somebody else. I'm unsure if there is anything Doc may want or need to help find a cure, so emailed him about it. Guess we'll see if there is anything I can do.

As for me, unsure if the days are catching up with me now that I'm properly working, but just really tired recently, head starting to hurt I.... I think I'll lie down...

1 comment:

  1. Apologies for not writing sooner, had a few things come up in my life that needed to be dealt with - but nothing like what's been forced upon you.

    I hope you haven't let those other office girls get to you much this week. The last thing you need is to allow yourself to get worked up by their gossip and office rumors. Thankfully they still seem interested in more mundane things like who's bedding who.

    Have you heard back from the doc yet? I wonder if he will ever get in touch with you again, and if he's willing to risk coming back to his lab before it's stripped, and if he even sees you when he *does* come back. Let's hope he doesn't do anything stupid and mess up any chance he might have to help.

    ReplyDelete